Hairs are the one of the most important parts of our body which make us beautiful. Hairs are known as the most important beauty part of our body. It is called that hairs govern your body. Cutting the hair diverts energy to its regrowth; leaving it uncut allows the body to divert that energy to the Radiant Body. If you ever feel your energy start to dip wash your hair, or brush it with a wooden comb. It will always stimulate the energy meridians on the scalp and make feel you refreshed. Wrap it up on your head in a kind of crown and feel yourself stand a little straighter.
Here, we are going to tell some secrets to make your hairs beautiful and dense.
Let’s see what you have to do to make your hairs beautiful and shining:
- Go all the natural,
- Use aloe vera for conditioning.
- Eat amla daily either in powder form or juice.
- Eat triphla power daily. (Easily available in the market)
- Eat protein-rich diet (eggs or pulses)
- Take intense care if your hairs are long.
- Use neem water (By boiling neem petals) for dandruff problems (If you have)
- Use a cotton cloth for dying up your hairs instead of a towel.
- Protect your hairs from sunlight hence wear a cap.
- Release your stress and anxiety by indulging in any recreational activity or any physical activity (Sports)
- Use a light herbal shampoo once or twice in a week.
- Apply Patanjali Kesh Kanti at night along with a 3 – 5 min massage.
- You can also use amla water (By simply keeping amla seeds in a glass of water for 24 hr and use that water for conditioning.)
- Wash your hairs from (Black soil) kaali mitti which is naturally rich in minerals and nutrients.
- Change hairstyles.
What you should not do if you want beautiful hairs:
- Stop applying chemicals, harmful conditioners and hair perfumes or shampoo (Cosmetics)
- Don’t comb too many times in a day once or twice is sufficient.
- Stop using a hair dryer and hair straightener.
- Don’t leave your hairs without washing when you sweat.
- Don’t shampoo daily.
- Don’t wash your hairs with warm water.
- Don’t take the stress.
- Don’t repeat hairstyles.