There is a famous saying by a great Greek philosopher Heraclitus
“The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change”
We have all wished we could be someone else. We want to polish a few dull spots in our personality or fully rewrite the story of our lives. Some people always dream it and some make it possible by doing all the efforts. We can change our lives, behavior, look, style whatever we want. You just have some core desire within you and you can see the whole world is supporting you to become what you want.
It is never late. You can do anything where you want.
For example, if you are a procrastinator, you may have wished you could be more productive; if you are a defeatist, you may have hoped you could be more optimistic; if you are shy, you may have longed to be the life of the party. These all are very easy except changing your core personality trait (such as introversion). Changing your core personality is difficult, but you can change your behavior. You can change your style. You can change your attitude. It’s never too late to do what you want to do, and with a little sweat and a little luck, you can break out of old patterns and be just who you want to be.
Here, we are going to list out some people who have changed their looks completely and made the whole world surprised.
1. An investor, CEO, and product architect of Tesla Inc. co-chairman of OpenAI, founder, and CEO of Neuralink, co-founder and former chairman of SolarCity, co-founder of Zip2, and founder of X.com, which merged with Confinity and took the name PayPal. Yes, we are talking about the badass entrepreneur Elon Reeve Musk. What a great mind and businessman world has ever produced. Look at the below picture and see the transformation.
2. Another tycoon, an American technology and retail entrepreneur, investor, electrical engineer, computer scientist, founder, chairman, and chief executive officer of Amazon.com, the world’s largest online shopping retailer Jeff Bezos. Who doesn’t know about him? He may be your biggest inspiration because he made that change at the age of 52.
See the difference:
3. Lawrence Joseph Ellison was commonly known as Larry Ellison, an American businessman, entrepreneur, co-founder, executive chairman and former chief technology officer of Oracle Corporation. According to Forbes magazine, he is listed as the fifth-wealthiest person in America and as the seventh-wealthiest in the world, with a fortune of $58 billion. How smart can a person be at the age of 73? He is an example.
4. Cristiano Ronaldo a Portuguese professional footballer, often considered the best player in the world and widely regarded as one of the greatest of all time. See the change.
5. And last but not the least. See the ever young, charming, dashing, a great body with an amazing sense of humor, Dwayne Johnson: The ROCK.